Saturday, February 19, 2005

one more

I've been very into loaf-pan cakes lately. I like to make them for the weekend - it's Saturday/Sunday morning with your coffee type of food....I made this one this weekend. I love cinnamon sooo much!

Cinnamon Cake

1/2 cup butter or margarine
1 cup sugar (brown or white)
3 eggs
1 1/3 cups flour
1 tsp. baking powder
1 Tbsp. cinnamon
1/4 cup milk or soy milk

Mix all ingredients together with a hand-held mixer. Pour into a greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in middle comes out clean.

2 Comments:

Blogger bd--c361bc said...

Hello Bunderful, I would like to invite you to take a look at my beginner beaders ebook offer. This beginner beaders ebook is great for both beginner’s and pro’s. This is a great blog that you have here, keep it up.

12:59 AM  
Blogger Beading For Beginners said...

Hi there, your blog is great. You have arranged topics well and it makes a lovely read. Keep up the good work.

Regards
Beading Craft Info.

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

This site is a member of WebRing.
To browse visit Here.

Google